Emory Copy Center
Emory Document Services is located on the ground floor of Few Hall on the Emory University Main Campus. During the school year, service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. During summer and holiday periods, service days and hours are subject to change.
The Emory Document Services staff can be contacted by phone at 404-727-6859 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emory Document Services offers the following services:
• Black-and-white copying and printing
• Color copying and printing
• Color banners and posters
• Photo printing with self-serve Kodak photo kiosk (coming soon)
• Printing directly from your computer with self-serve HotSpot printers (coming soon)
• CD and DVD duplicating
• Finishing services:
– Coil and GBC binding
– Hole punching
• Free pick-up and delivery
• Multiple job submission options: visit us in person and bring your documents in any form (e.g., paper, CD, jump drive); submit work using our on-line job submission tool; or contact us to have a team member visit your office.
Emory Document Services accepts all normal forms of payment, including cash, check, EmoryCard, vouchers, Compass SmartKeys and debit and credit cards.